Monday, December 9, 2013

Quick: A Note

Happy Monday! It's in the 30's!!! this morning  and I'm quickly working through my first cup of coffee. We put up our tree on Friday night, and then decorated it on Saturday afternoon. Unfortunately, decorating with a nearly one and a half year old leaves much to be desired.. We went to my in-laws' new house here in town on Saturday and I made a pretty tasty dinner, but after two mai tais I forgot to take photos... groan. But, I'll be making it again later this week, (It was that good) so the recipe and photos coming soon!

I've been thinking a lot about this fresh little blog, I am working with Sara on a little revamping and have realized that I want to change things up a little bit. I will be posting everyday instead of the M,W,F scheduled I have been sticking to. I also plan to roll out a new weekly series or two. There are a lot of ideas floating in my head that I am anxious and excited to execute... Back to brainstorming today.. See you tomorrow!

* graphic by Sara Mueller for Society 6, buy it here

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for using my graphic! And I am excited for your new content!

    ReplyDelete