Friday, January 24, 2014

Weekly Wrap-Up 01.24.14

Julia Child on food || TastesSoGoogBlog.Blogspot.com
I can't believe January is almost over. I remember when I was a kid the days, weeks, months and years all seemed to go by so slow; and now, I will them to slow down. This week has been great, we've had amazing sunny and warm weather, I've made a few little purchases for our home and have been indulging in weekly fresh flowers to brighten up a few places throughout the house. There's something about waking up and seeing a few beautiful (and fragrant) blooms bedside to start the day in a good mood. This weekend I hope to do some grilling, and I'd like to take a little walk through our downtown farmer's market in the hopes of finding some really good seasonal produce.

Have a great weekend friends, and come back everyday next week for recipes and ideas that will be perfect for valentine's day!


photo of Julia Child by her husband, Paul via. Graphic by me

No comments:

Post a Comment