Friday, May 13, 2011

TGIF: Blogger Sucks/ Mother's Day Table Setting

Awesome. Blogger deleted my inspirational (to me) post from Wednesaday.
I am really over blogger right now but equally ready for the weekend.

We plan on working on our front yard, hooray! I'll post photos as soon as that yard is worthy of them.

For now, enjoy a few poorly taken pictures of my table setting for the mother's day lunch we hosted on Sunday. I made the runners with outdoor fabric that was on sale at Joanns (a HUGE accomplishment for me as I'm not only left-handed and unable to cut in a straight line but I also can't sew and apparently I have a hard time ironing), the sea stars, shells, driftwood and capiz I've collected over the years, the iceberg roses are from our front yard and the hanging paper flowers are Martha Stewart (they were my favorite part of the day.) Btw, the table and benches were made by Bryan the day before- we still need to distress them a bit and apply a light stain/poly and they'll be all set to go!

Happy Friday!

* Photos via Bryan's iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment