Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Year Ago Today

A year ago today I posted this: (You can see that post here)
I am happy to report that there are a lot of great changes and things I have done that I am glad I did. I am happier and healthier. I have allowed my creative juices to flow, through this blog and in life. I changed carriers and have allowed myself the oportunity to want yet a different one. I am engaged to an amazing man that grills the best steaks I've ever eaten and knows just how to turn my frowns into smiles. We've purchased our first house, which is slowly turning into our lovely home. We will be getting married this year and embarking on the next stages of our lives together. It's been great.

 So, the question remains: A year from now what will I wish I had done today?


No comments:

Post a Comment