Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Spade is a Spade is a Spade

When I was a Junior in high school I saved all of the money I got ( from birthdays, bribes, Hanukkah) so that I could buy a Kate Spade handbag. I now have a small collection of her classic, beautifully designed (and reasonably priced) handbags. Her collection includes small leather goods, jewelry, clothing, eye-wear,  shoes, paper goods, housewares... (I fear I will go broke with all of the bee-autiful things to spy and buy!) Here are a few of my faves.
All of these items can be found at KateSpade.com Happy Shopping! 

*Btw, the Spade in Kate Spade came from her husband Andy, brother of the actor and comic David Spade. 

Handbag: Sutton Place Willa $365, Shoes: Gala $350, Ring: Shimmer Skimmer Dragonfly $125, Earrings: Coral Reef Starfish Stud $45, Dress: Starlight Kay $425, iPod Nano Case: Nano Case $25, Pencil Case: Jane Street Creative Becca Pencil Case $75, Vase: Gardner Street Rose Bowl $100. 




No comments:

Post a Comment