Monday, June 21, 2010

Goin' to the Chapel...



...and we're gonna get married.
Goin' to the chapel and we're gonna get married.
Gee, I really love you and we're, gonna get married. 
Goin' to the chapel of love. -The Crystals



On Monday June 14, 2010 the love of my life asked me to be his bride. After a few moments of shock, I of course said "YES!!!!" and we are now betrothed. For the last 7 days I have had the largest and most genuine perma-smile on my face... Being the lucky woman that gets to marry the most amazing man will do that to a girl. 


Bryan Berlin, this post is for you...


You are everything I dreamed of when I was a little girl. You love me with fervor and a passion I know was always destined to be mine. I will always love you (our love will go beyond that of Whitney's and Bobby's promise!) and will strive to everyday to put a smile on your face. There are too many things to say but not enough words to say them with... 
Thank You for Loving Me. 

Te Amo

xooooooooooo








No comments:

Post a Comment